Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Engaging Students in Metacognitive Feedback

In honor of incredible and brilliant MISA & NOEL colleagues ~ Thunder Bay, Ontario...Thank you for sharing your wisdom and hearts with me. You grow my thinking to new vistas!

TALKING CIRCLE OPTIONS & POSSIBILITIES:
nWhat did you learn about yourself as a reader today?
nWhat did you learn about yourself as a writer/revising writer/descriptive writer today?
nHow is learning about summarizing helping you (in all content areas and life!)?
What advice would you give your Kindergarten buddy about making connections?







1 comment:

Patrick A. Allen said...

Laura,

I so love seeing new entries on your blog. I can hear your voice so clearly!

Check out my interview with Ralph Fletcher on my blog: http://all-en-a-days-work.blogspot.com

Take good care.